Latest Threads | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Re: Time for some AI fun!.. Making a Song with Band-in-a-Box, ChatGPT, and Synth V Sonny Ray 33 minutes ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Fantastic! Sounds like Synth V will help create the next Taylor Swift and Beyonce. How do you tour it, and who gets the Grammy?
Replies 9 Views 436 Read More
Re: Everything To Wish For musician17 42 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
So beautiful. Understated, sensitive, haunting. Love it.
Replies 13 Views 290 Read More
Re: Rivers Of A Strange Land musician17 57 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thanks, David. Well, YOU've got a great, natural voice, so ... smile
Replies 13 Views 411 Read More
Forget The Plugin Fixes musocity 1 hour ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I think forget about these "fixes" you should not have to wait 6 months, we can do without as many of us have given up on it for so long because of the issues, just focus on fixing the main issue once and for all so you don't have this dragging out year after year as it has been. Just bite the bullet and delete BBW4, do it the right way with a self-contained code allowing for things to be fixed or feature easily added, on "any platform" without all this continuous waiting n waiting. This will filter out all the old hard coded issues and limitations in Biab that have prevented it being compatible with all other DAW's and notation apps. Mission_Impossible.mid Please God, give PG (Jim Phelps (Peter Graves)) the inspiration and enthusiasm to accomplish this mission, and finally get things right once and for all, amen !
Replies 0 Views 21 Read More
Forget it ! Still Waiting for Current Fixes Needed for 6.0.13 (Reaper) musocity 1 hour ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box VST and Pro Tools/AAX DAW Plugin (Windows) Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I think forget about these "fixes" you should not have to wait 6 months, we can do without as many of us have given up on it for so long because of the issues, just focus on fixing the main issue once and for all so you don't have this dragging out year after year as it has been. Just bite the bullet and delete BBW4, do it the right way with a self-contained code allowing for things to be fixed or feature easily added, on "any platform" without all this continuous waiting n waiting. This will filter out all the old hard coded issues and limitations in Biab that have prevented it being compatible with all other DAW's and notation apps. Mission_Impossible.mid Please God, give PG (Jim Phelps (Peter Graves)) the inspiration and enthusiasm to accomplish this mission, and finally get things right once and for all, amen !
Replies 8 Views 652 Read More
Re: WAVED GOODBYE rsdean 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Janne, Thanks. That’s very kind. Bob
Replies 30 Views 818 Read More
Re: I didn’t expect to see the accordion player in this group DrDan 1 hour ago Forum: Best of YouTube Jump to new postsJump to new posts
At the beginning it made me smile! But then by the end it made me so very sad! I miss my wife.
Replies 1 Views 34 Read More
Re: Cave Man Janice & Bud 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Excellent vocals and a GREAT all BiaB session group. Nice mix too! J&B
Replies 12 Views 285 Read More
Re: Everything To Wish For fgrittner 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by dcuny
Hi, Fred. Love your use of language in the lyrics. Pleasant to listen to, folk with a touch of melancholy. Really nice. smile
Thanks, David.
Replies 13 Views 290 Read More
I'm a-comin' for your money with my 2 dead bandmates!! eddie1261 2 hours ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Replies 0 Views 28 Read More
Re: Zuzu Two Too Janice & Bud 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Man, that harp alone is worth the price of admission! Another super cool BiaB production and an excellent supporting video. The mix is outstanding and congrats on working all those tracks in w/o getting things dense. Great dynamics too. Well done! J&B
Replies 19 Views 376 Read More
Re: Rivers Of A Strange Land (acoustic version) DC Ron 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
No preference here, the song is beautiful either way. Really nice mix, and the BiaB guitars sound nice together, as they should. Eleanor has a lovely voice, but a few of the pronunciations were off, and she seemed to be past the top of her range on one line. No idea how you guys work the synth vocal magic, but it's amazing.
Replies 6 Views 94 Read More
Re: Time for some AI fun!.. Making a Song with Band-in-a-Box, ChatGPT, and Synth V justanoldmuso 2 hours ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
interesting vid and very neat way of doing a song. just note many studio rigs includeing mine arent on the net. heres what i would like to see as add on utilities included in rb (and bb) if poss...i DO realise technically the following might not be doable..so just concepts. ...a vocal generator like in the demo....but in my case back up male and or female vocs generator actually singing.my lyrics i input..like back up singers one would hear in a band. even if there are minor artifacts...partial regen could address this ? ie similar to rt's...user inputs lyrics and output is back up vocs. reason being i often end up ditching a song concept cos i have no way for example to get femme back up vocs. a synsy or some kind of ai built in would be nice. as i said its prolly not doable....but just a hope. i dont need a lyric generator as i have too many lyric ideas... but im sure a built in lyric generator would be usefull to pg users. happiness. om 🇨🇦🇨🇦 🇬🇧🇬🇧
Replies 9 Views 436 Read More
Re: New collab_"Just A Regular Guy" DC Ron 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Nice one! No wasted motion, just three minutes of fun. The B3 was an inspired choice. Great mix, and both the live and BiaB instruments fit right in. Like this a lot.
Replies 5 Views 75 Read More
Re: I'll Keep Holding On Deej56 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Guitarhacker: Glad you enjoyed—appreciate the listen. Deej
Replies 26 Views 744 Read More
Re: Rivers Of A Strange Land (acoustic version) Deej56 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
James, Well, I’m guess I am going to be in the very small minority because I vastly prefer the first version. But that just underscores what we all know. Music is subjective. For me, in the first version, the strumming guitar and drums keep the song moving forward and provides a rich contrast to the lead vocal. So while I think this more acoustic version is great, it’s less compelling for me personally. But you are the artist—trust your ears and instincts beyond any one else’s The video is well done as well. Deej
Re: Rivers Of A Strange Land (acoustic version) Janice & Bud 3 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
We agree with the above comments that the acoustic version fits the lyric, vocal and overall feel best. This version allows one to focus more on the video imagery also. Love those flowing stream images ... they are so supportive of the lyric. Best to you on the synth vocal journey! J&B
Re: bloop type noise every few minutes MarioD 3 hours ago Forum: Help! Tech S.O.S (Off topic) Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Maybe one of your VSTs is in demo mode?
Replies 1 Views 30 Read More
Video: Making a Song with Band-in-a-Box®, ChatGPT, and Synth V Callie - PG Music 3 hours ago Forum: Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production
Take your Band-in-a-Box® project to a whole new level when you incorporate ChatGPT and Synth V to add lyrics and vocals to your song! We wanted to demonstrate how this is done with our video, where we show you how to go from nothing to a finished "radio ready" modern pop song by combining the features of Band-in-a-Box®, ChatGPT, and Synth V! Listen to the finished song, so you get a listen to the finished product: https://demos.pgmusic.com/misc/behindthefame.m4a If you like it, watch the video. Either way, let's hear your comments!
Replies 0 Views 29 Read More
Re: Breaking The Wall jannesan 4 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Janice & Bud
Yes, we can hear a little of the Foo Fighters and a little Steely Dan! Ninezero and Kevin did a fine job with the vocals. The powerful grunge band and then the Latin feel in the bridge/solo sound fine. It's an experimental mashup that completely works for us. The lyric, melody and progression are creative and well executed. Like Deej mentioned several listens are needed to appreciate the subtleties of the song. We enjoyed it! J&B
Thanks Janice & Bud for your insightful feedback and enjoying my little tune smile Glad you accepted the grunge vs. Latin combination. And Steely Dan reference is always a huge compliment smile Janne
Replies 26 Views 831 Read More
Re: Breaking The Wall jannesan 4 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by dcuny
Hi, Janne. This started well, and got more interesting as it went along. I find NineZero a bit hard to use, but he sounds perfect for this. Good job sounding different, too. My youngest daughter walked by and asked "What's that?", which rarely happens. Nice work! smile
Thanks David for your pleasant feedback smile I couldn't think anyone else singing this than NineZero... I have found some tricks to have more dynamics and variations in his voice, but I agree that it is not the easiest one to work with. Janne
Replies 26 Views 831 Read More
Re: Victory For Viktor jannesan 4 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
It is highly important that the dark side of history is not forgotten. I'm quite sure I have read some book by Frankl, but can't recall its title at the moment (it was 30 years ago...). Strong intro that gets straight to the flesh of the subject. The cello and the vocal parts sound majestic. Then the haunting synth and the bass... a story well developed and told. Very creative work. Janne
Replies 47 Views 1,219 Read More
Re: Ought to count Janice & Bud 4 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Classic country indeed, vocal, lyric, your guitar and the BiaB fellas! Simply a great tune that takes one back to the wonderful hat act era. The soul in vocals and lyrics that only comes from humans! smile Well at least for now. Enjoyed the blast from the past! J&B
Replies 10 Views 204 Read More
Re: Hard To Say Goodbye jannesan 4 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
It's easy to say that this is a pleasant melodic pop song, like straight from the sixties with a simple message, nice melody and enjoyable vocals, Leon is doing great job and the harmonies feel warm. The band sounds like they have played together for years, the drums fit well. I feel like I'm listening this in a live evening at a small local pub, somehow brings me an Irish feeling and the band called The Saw Doctors. Janne
Replies 34 Views 805 Read More
Re: Rivers Of A Strange Land David Snyder 5 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Very Beautiful James! And that synth voice sounds really nice! I guess everyone is doing it but me now. smile
Replies 13 Views 411 Read More
Page 1 of 115 1 2 3 114 115
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Henry Clarke: Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function

One of the new features added with Band-in-Box® 2024 is the Tracks Window, which will look familiar if you've worked with other DAWs.

Henry Clarke explains why he loves the Re-generation function within the Tracks Window in their video Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function.

Watch video.

Learn even more about what the Tracks Window can do with our video Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Tracks Window.

User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,844
Posts737,878
Members38,596
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Jase Oz, RWSwan, dedlyfish, Tnfkd, eljayjay
38,595 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 172
rsdean 119
DC Ron 109
dcuny 100
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.