Latest Threads | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Re: Fat Guy, a song done by Marty and me Birchwood 2 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hi Janice and Bud, Wao, Marty, Scott, Dave and Bob, Great to read your nice posts on the song! I knew this song was not becoming a hit, therefore it is a bit too controversial, or as Wao wrote: "irreverent". That's why I appreciate your responses all the more.
Originally Posted by Janice & Bud
We enjoy the humor but we think it is a huge problem with far reaching consequences, i.e, well being, rising health insurance costs, etc. The band, vocals and Marty’s bass sound excellent. The mix is nice and snappy … sounds great on the monitors. The video is entertaining but most of the food should be served with a side of blood thinning sauce. smile Well done y’all! J&B
Hi J&B, I was working on a song this morning, and listen back to Fat Guy. Indeed the sound was better than the one I was working on. So you're right. Changed the new one immediatly, of course. And you're also right on the problem I sang about. Or better, we're both right. But does it do any good? I think the government should increase taxes on food companies, but in your country that would be too controversial. In my country they are thinking about it because the costs of health care are rising enormously. This means that the costs for our society are getting (too) high. But thanks a lot for your very nice comment!
Originally Posted by WaoBand
This is a great rock song with irreverent but fun lyrics. Love the fiddle solo, and heck I really noticed the Marty bass. All really well put together.
Hi Wao, Thanks for this very nice comment! I was wondering if the lyrics are really 'irreverent'. I think I was too modest, don't you?
Originally Posted by BabuMusic
Thanks for inviting me to this controversial song, Hans. Much much fun. Unfortunately most listeners will take offense to what seems politically incorrect. Yet what I hear correct about it is how corporations only care about profit lines while convincing their customers that they're making fast food for their benefit. There is not enough money in healthy fast foods, I guess. Still, you ended the song where the fat guy finally accepts who he is, which is the best attitude one can adopt.
Hi Marty, that's a very nice comment and also very true. And at the same time it;s you playing the 'fat' bass... ;-) I enjoy playing with you. This time we won't score a hit with this song, but one day, Marty... One day!
Originally Posted by Ezekiel's Storm
You mix sounds awesome. I like that Marty's bass is noticeable because it's a rocking bass line. Excellent vocal too.
Hi Scott, Nice to read your comment. I'm sure Marty will be glad too! Thanks!!!
Originally Posted by BlueAttitude
Song sound great, Hans, nice arrangement, good vocal, pro mix. Marty plays the perfect part too of course, 'cause that's what he does wink
Hello Dave, thanks for this nice comment. You nearly sounds lie Scott. I'm glad you did. And about Marty: you're so right. That's why we both ask him to play on our songs...
Originally Posted by rsdean
Hans, You and Marty created a very cool song. A unique and creative collaboration. I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Bob
Hi Bob, thanks a lot! I don't think you'll be offended by this song, looking at your picture ;-) Have a nice day, everyone! Hans
Replies 19 Views 478 Read More
Re: Where will music creation software be in 5 years? Bass Thumper 8 minutes ago Forum: Off-Topic Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by mrgeeze
I think Peter Gannon will sell the company and BIAB will be subsumed into some other thing in 3-7 years.
Interesting. If Peter does decide this I hope a suitable buyer or grantee is found to continue building upon this great program far into the future. This must be a labor of love for him, it would be for me. When the time is right, maybe an existing employee will take the helm; Callie or Andrew?? Hey "Moneybags Mario" . . . how deep are your pockets? smile
Replies 20 Views 488 Read More
Re: The Funky Baron Janice & Bud 12 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Stellar work with the vocals and the entire audio/video production. The entire band sounds great and that is a nice guitar solo. Good 70's funk indeed. We used to listen to a lot of it back in those days and this would fit right in with some of the best. Well done! J&B
Replies 6 Views 40 Read More
Re: FIND MY WAY BACK HOME Janice & Bud 26 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Like we said over at SC this is a BIG acoustic production! Great arrangement and dynamics. The synth interlude and the mod near the end are very effective. The band is excellent and your work on the acoustic fills, etc. is stellar. Nice tone and chops. Fine write and, of course, vocals also. We liked how the write leaves one to connect their own dots. Well done and we enjoyed it! J&B
Replies 37 Views 535 Read More
Re: IT'S YOU - A Love Song Duet rsdean 32 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Elliott, This is beautiful... A great love song. Love the arrangement and mix. My new favorite from you. Bob
Replies 5 Views 39 Read More
Re: There is a Savior Birchwood 36 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hi Dan, Natalie and Hayden, I realy liked that intro / interlude! It creaes a lovely excitement (and promise) of what comes next. Although it took you 15 years to finish the song (...) it has a modern sound. I like how it is sung by all of you. Very good! Hans
Replies 18 Views 227 Read More
Re: So Far Away Birchwood 51 minutes ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hello Ron, What a very nice song! You're doing great with all the songs I heard from you. No matter what mood they express, I always get a smile on my face. In this song, the drums are excitingly present. I wondered if I would chose this kind of percussion in the song if it was mine. But I really liked what I heard. The drums are a contrast with your singing. Very clever! Hans
Replies 24 Views 465 Read More
Re: I Didn't Do It Birchwood 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Ha Marty and Dave, Love the song, I told you that on YT, although I'm convinced you did it. The problem is, I don't know what you did. Probably you are the king in making beautiful songs with the speed of light. This one is no exception. Lovely rhythm. And Dave played so well too (of course)! Well done. Nothing to complain about, of course (too)... Hans
Replies 21 Views 255 Read More
Re: Creepy Invitation Birchwood 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Brain, I listened and commented on YT about this great song. Wonderful what you did with the vocals! And the song itself. I really like it. This morning I played it again. Wonderful intro and lyrics. Enjoyed it a lot. Maybe I'm a weirdo too... Hans
Replies 9 Views 212 Read More
Re: Melodyne Essential Video Tutorial (13 Minutes) Dan45 1 hour ago Forum: Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thanks for sharing this- I know Melodyne has a ton of videos but sometimes it's hard to find the signal in all the noise! I recently upgraded to BiaB 2024 after not using it much for the past few years, largely because the website showed that it had TC Helicon built in (I've been gigging with the foot pedal version) only to find out that it's no longer supported. To me, they should take that video down cause now I had to drop another $100 on Melodyne. Buuut, I do appreciate the support in the community here and it goes a long way towards helping me get over my little disappointments in life! Have a great weekend!
Replies 1 Views 74 Read More
Re: Time to Play Some Blues Birchwood 1 hour ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hi Dave, great song! I listened to it when it just was released, but couldn't write what good song it is. Now I did on YT and I repeat it here; great song, cool solo, good lyrics and vocals. And of course Marty is very good too. I wonder if that man ever sleep. He's always busy with making songs for himself, you, me, a lot of others. And always quality (and friendly). You both are a good team! Hans
Replies 18 Views 139 Read More
Triplet Mode keeps turning off E. H. Hackney 2 hours ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I almost always use triplet mode. I understand that some styles automatically come up in 16th (non-triplet). If I switch to triplet in options everything works fine, but after I save the tune, When I load it again it has triplet turned off. Can I stop this from happening? Thanks in advance.
Replies 0 Views 19 Read More
Re: Repeats not working Noel96 2 hours ago Forum: Beginners Forum Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by E. H. Hackney
Ahh. Thank you Noel! I recently had to reload Band in a Box and everything went to defaults. I had forgotten this. Thanks again.
When you get BIAB working correctly, make sure to save your settings. The later versions of BIAB have this ability and it is found under the Options menu. Then, if you need to re-install BIAB or return to factory settings, you will be able to quickly return to your previous settings.
Replies 3 Views 67 Read More
Re: Here's an Idea musocity 2 hours ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box VST and Pro Tools/AAX DAW Plugin (Windows) Jump to new postsJump to new posts
When I say "At the end of the day all the PLUGIN needs is the wav instructions." that is how it needs to work so it will open a frozen SGU from Biab and be exactly the same with same sections. If I can open a frozen multistyle SGU in Reaper then the Plugin can be made to do the same thing giving the user the same as the main Biab app in their DAW. You can see instrument changes in Reaper that you can't see in Biab: [Linked Image] It's the same issue with RealBand, though it loads all the frozen RealCharts but not the wav data of a frozen Biab SGU with all Utility tracks: [Linked Image]
Replies 8 Views 502 Read More
Re: ♫ Till The End Of Time Noel96 2 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by musician17
This is ever so beautiful. The lyrics are sublime, and your style of singing (as David Cuny wrote, above) is SO earnest, SO honest ... Hats off to you, sir. I wish I could write a lengthy, detailed review, but a) what would be the point of picking such a song apart, in terms of analysis, technique, etc. etc. etc.? , and b) you've kind of left me speechless, here smile Seriously, well done. Loved it.
Hi James. Thank you for visiting the thread smile And thank you for having a listen and writing your thoughts. I sincerely appreciate the smile you brought me as I read them. Trust me, any good singing is purely coincidental. I just try to sing what I hear in my mind when I write the song. Sometimes that seems to work better than other times. It's always great to see you. I hope things are travelling well for you. --Noel
Replies 28 Views 770 Read More
Re: Midi style issue Noel96 3 hours ago Forum: Band-in-a-Box for Windows Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Hi DerFlex, Can you please give us an example of a style that you tried to save in MIDI and that was saved as jazz? We can then test that style. It could be that you are working with Realstyles (ones that use Realtracks and not MIDI tracks) and this might be impacting on what you are doing. Also, are you using BIAB 2024? Regards, --Noel
Replies 3 Views 63 Read More
Re: Transition MarioD 3 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Sounds good to me, Mario, and interesting to read how you did it. One of these days I need to get off my butt and learn a little more about midi! Nice little jam.
Thanx Dave. MIDI isn't that hard and I'm sure you would excel at it.
Replies 27 Views 408 Read More
Re: Audio Drums Wizard rharv 4 hours ago Forum: PowerTracks Pro Audio Wishlist Jump to new postsJump to new posts
well, yeah .. that's true, don't we all?
Replies 7 Views 524 Read More
Re: BLACK HORSE rsdean 5 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Noel, That is extremely kind - thank you. Bob
Replies 38 Views 706 Read More
Re: Do you copyright your songs before showing it to producers? Guitarhacker 6 hours ago Forum: Songwriting Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by Ely Bass
I know I have Master rights (recording and production). I know I can register the recordings with a form SR, but I'm okay releasing these to the public domain. My concern is for the original works that are most likely not registered. In some cases my recordings might be the only remaining record of the creations. I don't represent the original creator and don't have a right to register their works. Plus this is very expensive because each songwriter has to be registered separately. I don't know if I'm doing the songwriters a service or a disservice by publishing these recordings. A few of the recordings and songs are very good. I realize this is a very different problem many songwriters face on this forum, but it's probably not a unique situation. Any ideas?
First off, the copyright form allows for multiple writers on a song/composition. So no, it's not necessary for each to file a copyright individually/separately. The really big question here, and you alluded to it when you said you didn't have a right to register their works, is, do you legally have the right to file the form in the first place? If you are not a writer of the song in some way, shape, or form, and only have the physical recordings, that put it into another area legally since you were not a writer, you really don't have a right to register the work as your own, which is what you are claiming with the copyright form filing. This opens the door to fraud and other things that lawyers love to litigate. Any copyright infringement claim could potentially be tossed out since you claimed to be a writer and weren't. If you ARE a contributing writer, and ONLY if you are a contributing writer, you can legally file the form and include the names of each of the other writers. NOW, you have the right to file the form and release the music. If you are really interesting in releasing the songs publicly, your bet bet is to contact the folks who actually are the writers and have a discussion with them and figure out a plan of action accordingly. It might be difficult to get up with them now but I see that as the best option..... or, you could simply release them since the possibility of the songs being an internet sensation or heard by a big superstar and picked up to become a double platinum hit are essentially less the 0%. But I'm not recommending that last way.... just that it is another, not exactly ideal, way to let a few friends hear the songs. Use a hosting service like Box and make it private and share the link to limited friends and locations.
Replies 115 Views 23,084 Read More
Re: Zuzu BlueAttitude 7 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Cool piece of music! The whistle and the flute are my favorite parts, along with the B3 of course wink Nice job of the video too!
Replies 16 Views 228 Read More
Re: UNIQUE DRUM TRICKS WITH REALBAND> (RB). justanoldmuso 7 hours ago Forum: Post your own Tips and Tricks here Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Thanks Charlie…appreciated. frankly i think pg needs to do a series of vids showing how to do modern songs and different modern beats and styles using rb. (and bb )...and why certain features are unique....so young musos get cranked up doing modern songs useing rb and see its advantages. (remembering of course a rb user has all the great rt's and rd's and loops and supertracks at his/her disposal also....ie spoilt for choice plus 256 tracks.) One issue of course is what one muso might consider as modern, another might not. for example one young muso might be into modern jazz etc but another might not and be cranked up by edm or rap instead. Thus it's a bit of conundrum what pg vids should focus on. also 'the scene' and 'what's hot' can vary over time depending on what famous artists young musos follow. if i remember from my exchanges with the talented Jeff…the developer working on rb… he uses rb for edm songs ? for anyone reading this...much as i have loved a very very popular well known daw over the years and in fact was a very early adopter when it came out and feature requestor...i cant do certain things in it i can do in rb. rb has many unique features that can help you create songs....(as does bb.) 2..more fun with FTWDP. (fill track with drum pattern….i call FT.) before i start let me say ive heard it all from people younger than myself....viz…'ive heard pg products are for you old dudes'...'I can't lay down some cool modern beats with rb ive heard '...'You old dudes just use bb/rb to do elevator music'...etc etc and so it goes….lol. So someone goes off and spends serious money on other music apps they could have put into their kids college fund without realising pg products are very capable of doing 'modern songs'. remember this old guy was young once. your hair would prolly stand on end if i ever related what we used to get up to in various music groups i sang in over the years… (aah fun memories…lmao.)....i was a crazee wild rocker in a previous life...lol. if you're into modern music styles like edm /hip hop/trap/rap/world beats…whatever before going out and getting various hardware gear like 808's or beatboxes or hardware synths costing thousands…save the money…you can do all these modern styles in rb. at first glance the FT feature seems like its just for quick midi drum beats…but like lots of pg product features if one takes one's time to delve a bit and be creative it will in fact do sooooo much more ... .just some things to think about… ….Ive seen on various songwriter forums over the years ' I'm dry for song ideas'. not myself..i have TOO MANY song ideas and not enough time often once i fire up pg products…like rb and start even with just the FT for example driving an instrument plugin like synthmaster or another vsti. Here's some fun things FT can be used for…instead of thinking of FT as just a simple midi drum track guide generator. ..for song ideas..randomly generate dp patterns on tracks from the FT dialog..then instead of selecting drum patches in the plugin like synthmaster (or any other plugin)...select non drum sounds…eg synths or flutes or spacey sounds and modern sounds…whatever patch takes your fancy... I guarantee youll get a ton of song ideas from this including modern rhythmic (non drum) textures, film special fx …and yes if you're into 'old guy stuff'..even that…lmao. if..like me you cant afford fancy synth hardware costing thousands due to other family responsibilities…really dig into using the FT feature in conjunction with the synth plugins provided free by pg. crikey just using synthmaster alone with FT i get sooo many interesting sounds and song ideas it boggles my mind. It is a cornucopia of song possibilities. ..'laying down slamming modern beats'...remember…midi is just note and control data etc etc… It's the plug in that converts this computer data to actual sound. In conclusion, rb isnt producing the sound…it's the plugin that's gotta provide those 'modern sounds.' SOOO…if you want 'slamming beats'...use plugin patches that get you that. Remember you can also use free sample player plugins which will play loaded modern sound samples whether you got them free from a magazine like computer music mag.uk…or you made your own…or you got free off the net or paid modern sound sample packs. In addition pg content includes a zillion sounds spread out in the various styles/rt's/midi supertracks/rd's etc etc you can generate and then isolate and slice and dice and change pitch up or down once isolated. for example i once created a rain thunder effect by taking a sample I isolated from a rt and then lowered the pitch of ... .all this can be triggered by FT or rb midi generated tracks driving plugins. it's a cornucopia of possibilities. you could also load your own vocal samples to be driven by FT…. eg let's say you want a modern vocal sample saying something like 'layin down beats'...just record such, and load into a sample player plugin driven by FT at an appropriate tempo. The skys the limit. …(and this is before we get into some advanced things you can do later on i will detail in this treatise.) FOR EXAMPLE the other day i was just mucking around with sforzando timewarp patch being driven by a FT created afrobeat at a slow tempo..and it was as modern as all get out. finally let me say ive just scratched the surface so far of what rb can do. it all comes down to HOW you USE the tool..in this case rb. i dont want to irk anyone but i suspect some people that dismiss rb easily after a cursory look might not be aware of the many things one can do with rb and its extensive midi features. if you're not aware of the many things midi can do for you…spend some time on the net and via your local library books to learn all the many facets of midi. eg…for midi learning start here … https://midi.org/ AND/OR google (midi tutorial).... and a slew of midi tutorial links on the net and you tube will pop up. (let me say i dont consider myself a midi uber pro…but i do ponder sometimes if a user new to rb and midi who makes negative comments about rb…might in fact be lacking midi knowledge rather than the problem being some failing of rb…) rb is choc full of features….and is perfectly able to create songs in any song genre including various 'modern song genres'. like any song creation app on the market ya just gotta experiment with midi data driving plugin patches. remember you have the flexibility of up to 256 tracks in rb ... .as much as i love bb on complex songs needing more tracks than bb i'll turn to rb. (if i forget…remind me to detail later on how to get fancy drum solos in rb like we used to do live whereby the drummer would start a song with a hip groove/solo/scat or in the middle of a song.) more to come. happiness....and now go experiment with RB fill track feature triggering a plugin to generate interesting modern sounding tracks. om
Replies 2 Views 56 Read More
Re: I'm Not Ready floyd jane 7 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Originally Posted by David Snyder
Floyd, This is a really touching song. Seems like this includes some of those oldie but goodie real tracks from back in the day. Really well done! I remember when I got Band a box 2014, and I had 32 real tracks, and I thought to myself, man this is incredible, this is all I need, why would a person need more than this, I got everything I need here to write hundreds of killer country songs and ballads and Tom Petty songs. As you've proved here it doesn't take a whole lot to write a great song!!! 🙂 I can't believe it's 2024 already and I'm looking at 10,000 or 11,000 styles!!! Keep going bro!!!
smile this was done 10 years ago - probably BIAB 2013 - The number of new RTs since then is astounding. The choices used to be "pretty good" - now they are Great. It just keeps getting better...
Originally Posted by Bass Thumper
What can I say man, another great one.
That's enough. smile smile wink
Replies 27 Views 583 Read More
Re: In The Evening (feat. PeterF) Janice & Bud 7 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
Man, I love this song! I like everything you three produce, but this has to be one of your all-time best I think. Perfect!
Thank you Dave! J&B
Replies 46 Views 1,308 Read More
Re: The Fire In Her Eyes WaoBand 8 hours ago Forum: User Showcase Jump to new postsJump to new posts
I really honestly hate to say it, but if this song was released as a commercial single you'd very soon be sued for copyright infringement because the main melody (other than verse 3) is clearly the same as in Neil Young's "Cowgirl In the Sand". Even if you're playing in a different key it's the exactly same pattern and the song itself mirrors the meter of NY's. I've been a fan of NY since the 60s and I love playing his songs myself, plus I've written my own mirror lyrics to his "Tell Me Why" - my versions is titled "That Is Why" - because I couldn't relate to his lyrics so just for personal enjoyment I wrote my own. That's totally legal, but if I was to produce a recording of it and try to sell it I'd be infringing copyright as it's not my music. Even if your song isn't for sale the very fact that you're publicly posting it and saying it's 100% yours is an infringement of copyright. You really should take this post down. The copyright infringement here is so obvious that very sadly I've had to report it to the forum moderator.
Replies 9 Views 121 Read More
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,690
Posts736,044
Members38,541
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
lannguyen, hcginjections2024, carloncho, jofigueroajr, Zunzez
38,541 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 178